Automotive dent repair without painting!
What Dent? Paint-less Dent Repair Charlotte NC
Check out their Website. (Soon – under remodel)Servicing Denver, Charlotte, NC
or Email: Kip for a free estimate.
For over half his life, Kip Brooks has been making cars look their best. Many professional automotive companies including body shops, dealerships and fleet accounts have used Kip for his painless dent removal services. Kip now offers the same friendly and convenient service to the general public. If you need small dings removed from your vehicle, Kip will meet you at your home, office or wherever it is convenient for you.
World Hail Network Member since February 2014
Dent Repair Charlotte NC
*** Make sure that you say that you found them on the World Hail Network ***
John Vanderbilt says
I contracted Kip to work on two different cars on the same day for me. He finished the first car such that I couldn’t even find the old damage regardless of how hard I looked.
The second car presented a huge challenge. The design of the car where the damage existed prevented Kip from gaining access behind the damage. He fixed 75% of the problem but could not access the other 25%.
Kip did not want me to pay him anything! He fixed one car 100% and another 75%. The remaining un-fixed damage was not his fault. Still…it was not 100% and so he did not want my money! Remarkable!
Kip then went and contracted a custom tool to be manufactured for him so he could complete my job. He came back a second day and fixed the remainder of the dents to 98% of new.
This level of customer service is a very rare thing in our world. Kip will get it done as well as can humanly be accomplished. PERIOD!
Shawn Moss says
Kip Brooks was a valued asset in the 2013 storm that hit Minnesota. I\’d have to agree with all of the other reviews in regards to professionalism, quality, reliability, and to add a great work ethic.
Anna w/ Senn's Collision Centers says
I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Kip for several months in 2012 after Louisville was hit with a heavily damaging hailstorm. I worked closely with Kip on scheduling both repairs and estimates. He was always very friendly and professional when dealing with customers as well as our staff. Kip’s quality of work was incredible and our customers were amazed at the end result. We haven’t been able to find anyone that can produce his quality of work since he left and we hope he is available if we ever have another hailstorm!—
Battleground Collision Center says
I have used Kip brooks/what dent for over 6 years and through 2 major hail storms one lasting over 8 months. He has always been very dependable and holds himself to the highest standards. I would recommend him above anyone else in the industry.—-
Liz McDaniel says
I have used kip brooks with what dent a few times for hail damage and door dings as well as for my business. I have worked in the collision industry for a number of years and have dealt with my share of hale damage.. kip with what dent is always professional and his work is always finished timely and with expertise. I would recommend him to all my family as well as anyone in my same work field.—
RUSTY W/SENN'S COLLISION CTRS says
We had the honor of having Kip Brooks stay at our shops for 7 months in 2012 for a major hail storm. He was excellent with the customers when explaining repairs with them. His workmanship was like no other that we have in KY. I would have him paintless dent repair any vehicle with hail, door dings, or even minor dents on them. I look fwd to working with him again in the future.
Brittany Harrison says
I contacted Kip last night about some dents on my brand new car and he was here today to fix it. I am so glad that I picked him to do the repair. You would never know there was a dent there! It looks perfect. He really took his time and made sure it was just right. His price was very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend him and will definitely use him for all my dents!